|Field Label||Field Type||Data Entry||Frequency|
The Baby Boot Camp Mother Love Wellness Challenge (MOLO) is held each year from February-April. MOLO is our 12-week wellness challenge that focuses on motivating moms across America to get fit and eat right, and to help make health and wellness goals a priority.
WHY PARTICIPATE in MOLO?
- All levels of moms can set goals- pregnant, newly postpartum, and busy toddler chasing moms!
- Goal setting evaluations for three important aspects of the challenge (Physical, Nutritional, Emotional)
- Friendly group atmosphere for encouragement, support, and accountability
- Healthy meal planning ideas, tips, and recipes
- Set, achieve, and surpass personal goals
- Family involvement in healthy lifestyle choices
- Motivator and self-esteem booster
- Re-evaluation of "You" time. Busy moms sometimes forget about the most important player, themselves.
- Amazing yourself!
Overall challenge winners will qualify to win national prizes, including a Mountain Buggy® stroller! And to help inspire other girls to get fit, too, Baby Boot Camp Corporate will donate $2 to the charity Girls on the Run® for every 2016 MOLO registration purchased. Gain control of your health and wellness goals safely and effectively by joining our Baby Boot Camp 2016 Mother Love Wellness Challenge!
$30 if pre-registered by Jan. 22 (cost includes includes t-shirt), $40 if registered after Jan. 22. Additional charge of $5 for tank top.